Thank you for your patience in our slow process in reopening the studio space, I will continue to provide for the community as best I can. Please email me with any questions you may have.
- Spots for in-studio classes are limited. Students are required to pre-register either online or by emailing for availability . Class sizes will be very small- it may be hard to obtain a space we will likely offer multiple class times and dates to help accommodate the community.
- All class registrations require pre-payment - no refunds- unless you currently have a PASS
- PUNCH passes are no longer offered at this time.
- Students’ personal belongings should be left at home. (The purse shelf and cubbies are not available for use at this time.) Wallets, keys, and silenced phones can be left in a jacket pocket or shoes.
- Students are asked to maintain a 6-foot distance and wear masks in the studio (once seated it will then become optional) if this is not a comfortable option for you please be kind as any remarks AGAINST or FOR masks and your personal preference will not be tolerated.
- Each class will open studio doors 10 minutes prior to class.
- An offering of classes will be live-streamed as needed.
- No physical touch of any kind, including physical adjustments, will be made.
- We recommend bringing the props you need with you- BRING your own mats
- Bathrooms will be closed to the public.
As your teacher, I will wear a mask at the studio to aid in social-distancing requirements until I step onto my mat to teach. Temp checks will not be part of our welcome back procedures. Please if you have any symptoms of Covid-19 or are feeling ill- please stay home!
XOXO - B